Hello! This page sets out the legal items that you should be aware of while using this site (www.WitchKingsRum.com). This website is owned and operated by Squiggle Juice Ltd, trading as Witch Kings Rum. We are registered in Manchester under company number 12700570. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Squiggle Juice Ltd makes our products available to you.
Since we’re a small company, we’re easy to talk to if you have any concerns or questions. You can write to us the old fashioned way at our registered address:
Or get in touch via:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
USE OF THE ONLINE SHOP
Our online shop is only intended for use by people who are residents in the UK. We do not accept orders for individuals outside the UK. Although legally we can sell to anywhere in the UK, unfortunately shipping restrictions make us unable to deliver to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Isles, the Scilly Isles, and the Isle of Man/White. Please do not request shipping to these locations, as we will be unable to fulfil them. All orders for goods placed by you via the online order form shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions. You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided in your order and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been provided correctly.
By placing an order you warrant that:
(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
(b) you are at least 18 years old;
(c) you are resident in the UK;
(d) you are placing your order from the UK; and
(e) all details provided on your order for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct.
All prices are in GBP (British Pound, £). The prices payable for the products that you order are clearly set out in the website. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable, but exclusive of delivery costs. You will be advised of the cost of delivery on the website at the time your order is accepted. Witch Kings Rum reserves the right to alter the prices of the goods on offer online at any time without prior notice.
TAXES AND DUTIES
The total price we charge you for the Goods in your order includes all applicable taxes payable in the UK.
All of Witch Kings Rum products and services are subject to availability. If we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you within 2 working days of receiving your order.
As all products and services are subject to availability, there will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually process and dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment that the goods are processed and despatched, and not before, a contract will be made between you and us. We cannot sell alcoholic products to anyone under 18. By using this website’s shop, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and therefore of legal drinking age in the UK. For this reason, we may refuse an order at our discretion and orders may not be transferred from the customer to any other person.
You can pay by any Visa, Mastercard, Maestro or American Express cards. Payments are processed by Stripe Inc. Your payment details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. You will be automatically charged for your order once your order has been acknowledged. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
Please note that we can only deliver our products to addresses within mainland Britain. This unfortunately currently excludes Northern Ireland, the Scilly Isles, the Scottish Isles, and the Isle of Man/White. Delivery is by post or courier. We will deliver to the address as you have entered it on the order.
Orders will normally be dispatched within 5 working days of receipt. If goods fail to arrive after 14 days from date of order, please notify us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do our best to secure delivery within 14 days of the date of your order, but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
We cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address is incorrect or incomplete. Please check the delivery address if you are uncertain.
In the event that the order is returned to us by the courier or otherwise due to non-delivery, Witch Kings Rum gives the purchaser the option of resending the purchase at the purchaser’s expense, or refunding the purchase less the cost of postage and packaging. We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
If you request a delivery to a business, we shall consider the delivery to be successful, if it is delivered to a reception area and signed for by a representative at that address.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We really hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, should you feel it necessary to return an item because it is faulty or different to those ordered, we aim to make the returns process as simple as possible. If you believe that there is a product quality issue, then please contact us on: email@example.com. We must be notified of damaged goods within 2 days of delivery. We will, via Stripe, Inc., refund the credit/debit card used to make the purchase including the original postage charges incurred on your order, once we receive the items back. Purchasers may cancel the order by informing Witch Kings Rum up to 7 days after receiving the order. Goods must be returned unopened, sealed and in original condition within 7 days of the date cancelled. Witch Kings Rum will refund the purchase within 30 days of you notifying us about the return. The cost of returning the product is the responsibility of the purchaser. Liability for loss or damage during transit is also the responsibility of the purchaser.
For information about how we use contact details supplied to Witch kings Rum, please read our privacy statement, below.
Our website address is: www.WitchKingsRum.com
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
However, while using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, County, Postal code, City, and Usage Data.
Log files generated automatically by the web server store your IP address, the date a page is accessed and the URL of the page visited. Your IP address is a numeric label assigned to a device connected to the internet, which can be used to estimate a geographical location.
Additionally, Facebook uses our customer data to target products, page posts, and ads to our customers. Our current setting of "Maximum" combines all data-sharing options to reach the highest amount of customers. It uses Conversions API, which shares data directly from Shopify’s servers to Facebook. This means the data can’t be blocked by ad blockers.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of our Service.
* To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
* For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
* To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
* For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
* For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, to contact You.
* For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
* With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
* With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
* With Your consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
Read more about your individual rights on the Information Commissioner’s Office website at https://ico.org.uk/
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under GDPR you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, please make a ‘right of access’ request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 21st January 2021.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For further information on cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org